Thursday, February 16, 2017

KEEP CALM and Wear Converse

Hi Everyone! Today I have 2 projects to share with you.
The First one is  a card I made for a boy. Normally it's so hard for me to come up with masculine cards. But Simon says stamp kind of made it easy for me. I used there All Boy stamp set.
And I also want to share that I used some Old school cutting tools. Do Y'all remember the scissors with all kinds of fun shapes?
Yea These are it!!!

I used the scallop shape scissors to cut the bottom portion of the Card stock and added some pattern  paper from Fancy Pants.

Keep
Calm
 and
wear


 I have a pair of red and a pair of white. And Love them!






The 2nd project I made a POP UP gift card holder. There is so many tutorials you can find on Pinterest! Who doesn't Love PINTEREST!!! I can spend all day going through so many fun stuff. If my Husband and Grandson would let me...  LOL
You can find this card holder  Here .








I would Love for you to leave me a comment

Thanks for stopping by and Be Blessed!!!

1 comment:

  1. I still have all my scissors like that too!
    Love your cute card and it'll be perfect for a guy. Eve as ancient as I am, I actually tried on a pair of Converse the other day! I don't think my two oldest granddaughters would wear anything else!
    Great little pop up gift card holder too. Ah, and Pinterest....gotta love that!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete