Saturday, February 25, 2017

Handmade crafts by Laura



Today was such a beautiful day here in Modesto Ca. It was so nice I thought I would have a Yard Sale and sale a Bunch of stuff that collect dust here my Garage. Well I did pretty good. And sold most of my stuff. The rest will be handed down to the Good Will.

I also have  2 cards to share with you today the first one is similar to the last post I did a few days ago. I just changed up the colors and the sentiment. and the second I used a Die Cut from Simon Says Stamp and used the awesome Blending Technique. I just love the look of blending colors together and its a Fun technique.

have a Great Day!!
  












2 comments:

  1. BOTH are so pretty and blended beautifully! Love the colors you used too. Gorgeous cards!
    Great about the yard sale!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, I love the beautiful soft colors on these cards. Your die cut from Simon Says Stamp is awesome. You and I are practically neighbors. I live just down the road in Sacramento.

    ReplyDelete