Saturday, July 1, 2017

On my mind

This is a card I post a few days ago, and Deleted, UGH!! 
Not Fun. Not only did I delete this one I deleted a few post on accident. I found out you can recover your blog post through Google. But when I went to search for it, it was no longer available. I'm assuming I waited to Long. 

The original post was about my sons recovery. He has been in a program since mothers day of Last year. I'm am so proud of him. It has taken so much stress off my shoulders. I now Don't have to worry about him as far as living a life with His drug addiction. I have prayed for so many years for his life to be changed. and Now I can say that GOD has answered my prayers. GOD IS GOOD!!!! 

If any parent out there going through a rough time with a child please don't give up. It took many years of prayer and faith. And asking for prayer from family and friends. 

This program is From a Church called Victory Outreach and its free. And they are all over your cities. 

Everyday he has been on my mind since he has been away from home. 
This is just one of many cards that will be donated to the program . The Men in the program can use my cards and love them. My son says they all send them to there love ones. So happy I can help with my cards. 


No comments:

Post a Comment